created : 4 months ago| | live deployment: 34
Strategy in Brief:
Sells ATM (Nifty+BankNifty) Options for Positional gains - Weekly Options (Single-Counter Weekly)
Order Type: NRML Order
Entry Time: 09:30 AM (Friday), Fresh Counter starts on Friday
Exit Time: 03:00 PM (Thursday)
SL on legs:
Target on legs: 65%
Track our trades via our Live Shared Code:
For more details, you can check the below links:-
Interactive Q&A by our Team
Important Announcements Only
Live Strategy Tracker on Telegram
How it Works
- This is a positional strategy, and you should keep patience with the positions taken and allow the positions to play and eat theta.
- The strategy has a fixed SL as a % of the entry price per leg and the target is also fixed as a % of the entry price of the leg. This number is determined by backtesting to have the best possible return for you.
- The strategy makes money from delta moves and theta decay and, in case of a trending market, mostly when there is a breakout.
What to Do
- Fire and Forget. Leave it in auto mode and see the magic. We recommend you put this strategy in TT Paper Trade for the first week, this will help you build the patience required for sticking to the strategy.
- Be Patient. Allow the strategy to work. It may take multiple positions during the day. It may also not carry any overnight trades if it feels there is no Risk vs Reward to do so.
- The strategy runs from the first day of expiry to the last day of expiry, it will end on expiry you don't need to do any manual actions. If you decide to exit mid-week we request you to wait till the next week to start afresh
- Recommended Multiplier is 1x to 10x.
- You can however exit the strategy if you like the profits you have made. However, we recommend you earn from delta and eat theta with us.
What Not to Do
- Don't trade this strategy inconsistently. You need to give it at least 2 weeks in live before deciding if it is useful for you or not.
- Don't Panic, this strategy analyzes trade parameters frequently before deciding the move. The objective is the remove the noise and avoids congestion instead of being desperate to take a position and earn theta.
Telegram Channel: StrategyOne Telegram Channel
Our Strategies portfolio is as below:-
- Gamma - Positional Option Buying Strategies
- Theta- Intraday Option Selling Strategies (Straddle/Strangles)
- Delta - Swing Positional Futures Strategies
- Zeta - Positional/Intraday Option Selling Strategies
We highly recommend that people must have a basket of strategies to get a smoother equity curve with less drawdown. Please feel free to contact us so that we can make a basket according to your risk appetite.
Disclaimer: Strategy One is not a SEBI-registered advisor. We are not liable for any losses as a result of using this strategy. Please consult with your Financial Advisor before Trading. We strongly recommend to paper trade the strategy for at least a fortnight before deploying it live.