Following are the open job positions at Tradetron. Please send your resumes to [email protected] and we will get back with a schedule for a zoom interview, if you are found suitable for the job.
Client Service Quant
Location: Remote, with collaboration on Slack.
Work Hours: 9 am to 7 pm IST
Remuneration: 3 LPA
We are seeking a highly organized and customer-focused individual to join our team as a Client Service Quants. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support to our clients on call, webchat and support tickets, helping them with pricing and plan information, onboarding them onto the Tradetron platform, and assisting with troubleshooting and building algo strategies. You will also create help documents and videos and write blog entries based on these strategies. This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in the stock market, derivatives, or financial services industry, as well as knowledge of technical analysis and entry-level statistics. Strong communication skills and at least 6 months of derivative trading experience are required for this role.
Responsibilities:- Provide support to clients on call, webchat and support tickets.
- Help clients with pricing and plan information and assist with signups.
- Onboard clients onto the Tradetron platform and link their broker accounts.
- Assist clients with troubleshooting their algos on the Tradetron platform and help them build algo strategies using our patent-pending, web-based algo strategy builder.
- Prepare help documents and videos for various strategies and create blog entries based on these strategies.
- Report to the COO on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of the stock market, derivatives, and the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of technical analysis and its usage in algo trading.
- Knowledge of entry-level statistics.
- Fluent in English, with strong written and spoken communication skills.
- At least 6 months of derivative trading experience
- Prior coding experience (while not mandatory) is a plus.
- Work experience (while not mandatory) is a plus.