created : 8 months ago| | live deployment: 3
ZIP BANKNIFTY POSITIONAL
Strategy in Brief:
Sells ATM (Nifty+BankNifty) Options for Positional gains - Weekly Options (Single-Counter Weekly)
Order Type: NRML Order
Entry Time: 09:30 AM (Friday), Fresh Counter starts on Friday
Exit Time: 03:00 PM (Thursday)
SL on legs:
Target on legs: 65%
Track our trades via our Live Shared Code:
For more details, you can check the below links:-
Interactive Q&A by our Team
Important Announcements Only
Live Strategy Tracker on Telegram
Important Video Links
Ideal Day to deploy, 1st day of new expiry before Market opens
How it Works
- This is a positional strategy strategy, and you should keep patience with the positions taken and allow the positions to play and eat theta.
- The strategy has a fixed SL as a % of entry price per leg. This number is determined by back test to have the best possible return for you.
- The strategy makes money from theta decay and incase of a trending market, it will might make money from a directional move as well, mostly when there is a breakout in Intraday.
What to Do
- Fire and Forget. Leave it in auto mode and see the magic. We recommend you put this strategy in TT Paper Trade for the first week, this will help you build patience required for sticking to the strategy.
- Be Patient. Allow the strategy to work. It only takes position once a day, adjustments are made with SL and exits the position by end of the day.
- The strategy will not be redeployed immediately if SL is hit on both sides due to choppy markets.
- Recommended Multiplier is 1x to 10x.
- You can however exit the strategy if you like the profits you have made. However, we recommend you eat theta with us.
What Not to Do
- Don't trade this strategy inconsistently. You need to give it at least 2 weeks in live before deciding if it is useful for you or not.
- Don't Panic, this strategy analyzes trade parameters frequently before deciding the move. The objective is the remove the noise and remain in position and earn theta.
Telegram Channel: StrategyOne Telegram Channel
Our Strategies portfolio is as below :-
- Gamma - Positional Option Buying Strategies
- Theta- Intraday Option Selling Strategies (Straddle/Strangles)
- Delta - Swing Positional Futures Strategies
- Zeta - Positional/Intraday Option Selling Strategies
We highly recommend that people must have a basket of strategy to get a smoother equity curve with less drawdown. Please feel free to contact us so that we can make a basket according to your risk appetite.
Disclaimer: Strategy One is not a SEBI-registered
advisor. We are not liable for any losses as a result of using this
strategy. Please consult with your Financial Advisor before Trading. We
strongly recommend to paper trade the strategy for at least a fortnight
before deploying it live.