created : 7 months ago| | live deployment: 0
check your capital requirement as per your brokerage.
Capital Required for 1x multiplier is 100000 (nifty 1 pair and banknifty 1 pair with span margin rule)
How it takes- buys one far OTM option and sell one just ATM weekly option as per the trend of market.so that span margin benefit can be avail. same process in both index option.
Win Ratio (first papertrade and then decide)
Disclaimer: I am not a SEBI registered analyst. I am not responsible for your any loss. All the investments or trades in share market and derivative market are subject to market risk . please carefully read and know all the related information before trading.so please consult your financial adviser and and judge yourself before investing or trading in this strategy.
So it is very important that before going to live deployment, everyone should have sufficient knowledge about how to manage the errors in tradetron quickly. Without any knowledge about tradetron's error management, don’t go for live trading.
Before going to live deployment please go for papertrading at least for 2 months and match all the trades time and price in your respective broker chart.Then decide for live deployment as it is purely your own decision.
note: past performance or papertrade performance does not guarantee about the future profit or loss.
clients are advised to test PAPERTRADE IN OFFLINE MODE with 1X capital till they are satisfied.
It should be noted that that PAPER Trading are different from LIVE AUTO deployment as per tradetron services provided.
N.B:- As per our strategy all positions should be exited on every weekly expiry day after 2:45 P.M. So please be careful after 2: 45 PM of every weekly expiry day that all positions are exited or not. Please both tradetron account and broker account .If it is not happened please exit it from your broker account manually to avoid any fine.
Exchanges : NFO
₹ Rs 1,00,000
Monthly Fee (free for now)
variable fee / 10% on profit
This strategy is purely carry and hold the options within a week with hedging condition strategy. it starts after market open (9:15 am) and exits from all position when pnl in that hedge pair > 2000 ( for 1 pair) or total pnl of that counter > 4000. it is again exited from all postions on afternoon of every thrusday. Again it starts with new fresh position with current week expiry options.
About this strategy:
1. This strategy sells and buys to keep hedge position for minimising span margin. for an example, it first take buy position and then it take sell position for minimum capital requirement i.e 30000 to 40000 for a pair of selling put/call and buying put/call on both nifty and banknifty weekly options. so capital requirement is for 1 pair of nifty and 1 pair of banknifty option with additional buffer for adjust in startup loss if any.
2. actually It buys one OTM option and sells one just ATM options from nifty and banknifty weekly expiry when our pre-defined conditions satisfied. our aim is to sell one nifty and banknifty option when our condition satisfied but for minimising the capital to again span margin benefit we have to buy an OTM option as our hedge position. it only buys and sells either call side or put side as per the trend of the market as given in our strategy.
3. So capital required for this strategy is the amount required for 1 lots of niftyoption pair and 1 lots of banknifty options pair (as per span margin calculator) with some additional buffer amount for any PNL adjustment during trading.
4. If you are an active trader, you can book profit and can individually pause strategy for the day, once you attain your daily profit target.
5. again strategy will take trade as soon as you make it active, reactivate as per the market condition.
Algo Trading is also have some limitations.
Always Past performance has no guarantee of upcoming results. our strategies are expected to be fully automated by the service provided by Tradetron platform but you are advised to keep your eye over your real trading account to observe any difference or errors or pnl. In case any Manage (Error) visible in your account during trading then you have to manually "cancel" or "completed manually" from 3 dots setting of respected strategy. before going to papertrade or live trade ,clients have also knowledge about how to subscribe, deploy,papertrade,manage the errors during trading so as to avoid any emergency.
Client needs to maintain minimum capital always along with the desired margin fund(with buffer amount).
Capital RequiredActually this strategy always buys first and then sells either one pair from nifty option and one pair from banknifty options when condition satisfied.but
Please consult to your broker's leverage and check span margin calculation your broker website to calculate how much margin you need to keep it.
Please Note that PAPER Trading and Live offline results are far different from LIVE AUTO deployment