created : 1 year ago| | live deployment: 2
Strategy in Brief:
TBR - Theta Banknifty Rapid
Sells ATM BankNifty Straddle for Intraday Basis - Weekly Options (Multi-Counter)
Order Type: MIS Order
Entry Time: 9:16 AM
Exit Time: 03:08 PM
Re-Entry till: 02:45 PM
SL per Counter: -1000
Target per Counter: 600
Track our trades & performance via our Live Shared Code:
For more details, you can check the below links:-
Telegram Group (Click to Join)
Interactive Q&A by our Team
Telegram Channel (Click to Join)
Important Announcements Only
Daywise Live Positions Bot (Click to visit)
Live Strategy Tracker on Telegram
Important Video Links
Understanding Strategy Correlation Drawdown & Risk Management in Algo Trading
Understanding Strategy Correlation
Drawdown & Risk Management in Algo Trading
How it Works
- This is an entirely intraday strategy, and you should keep patience with the postions taken and allow the postions to play and eat theta.
- The strategy has a fixed SL as a % of entry price per leg. This number is determined by back test to have the best possible return for you.
- The strategy makes money from theta decay and incase of a trending market, it will might make money from a directional move as well, mostly when there is a breakout in Intraday.
What to Do
- Fire and Forget. Leave it in auto mode and see the magic. We recommend you put this strategy in TT Paper Trade for the first week, this will help you build patience required for sticking to the strategy.
- Be Patient. Allow the strategy to work. It only takes position once a day, adjustments are made with SL and exits the position by end of the day.
- The strategy will not be redeployed if SL is hit on both sides due to choppy markets.
- Recommended Multiplier is 5x to 20x.
- You can however exit the strategy if you like the profits you have made. However, we recommend you eat theta with us.
What Not to Do
- Don't trade this strategy inconsistently. You need to give it at least 2 weeks in live before deciding if it is useful for you or not.
- Don't Panic, this strategy analyzes trade parameters every 5m, 10m and 15m before deciding the move. The objective is the remove the noise and remain in position and earn theta
Tradetron Backtest Result
Disclaimer: Strategy One is not a SEBI-registered advisor. We are not liable for any losses as a result of using this strategy. Please consult with your Financial Advisor before Trading. We strongly recommend to papertrade the strategy for at least a fortnight before deploying it live.