created : 11 months ago| | live deployment: 0
Hedging - Bank Nifty Bouquet of Master Strategies, Swing Short Scalping, Dynamic/Smart/Evergreen Strangle/Straddle is a combination of buying a call and buying a put, both with the different strike price. Together, they produce a position that should reduce the margin requirements of following Bank Nifty Strategies, Straddle/Strangle.
Note :- This is Intraday Bank Nifty Options Buying Strategy, Entry between 9:15 am - 10:00 am and Exit before 15.28 pm as per Pre defined criteria.
This strategy take 1 trade in a day.
Introductory offer :- Enjoy this strategy free of cost
Note :- This is not a profit generating strategy.
Profit Sharing Discount:-
- For all the users having trading account with our Broking partner there will be discounted profit sharing. You can get discount of 25% in sharing fees by opening account in Angel Broking with our affiliate link and trade on it, Links are given below. Our broking partner (Angel Broking) providing free API and low brokerage. Ask me in case of any doubt https://t.me/ckmotivetrades
Follow these rules to minimize errors in Algo Trading on Tradetron:-
A) Daily Morning 9 am Compulsory Check for our algos
1. Please ensure your API Token Renew Successfully on TradeTron Broker and exchange page. If not please generate token and complete Authorization.
2. Please ensure your fund availability in broker account.
3. Please ensure all live deployed Algos on active mode.
B) Entry Exit Rules for our algos
1. We don’t allow Live Auto One Click methods for running our algo, because its calculation not match with PNL records. Those used this method please shift to live auto mode.
2. Don’t exit positions from broker terminal, exit all algo position from Tradetron only. (Except Tradetron errors day).
3. Don’t start algo in market hours. Start your algos before or after market hours only. If starts between market hours you can get different entry than original.
C) Brokers using with Tradetron
1. You can use brokers as per your choice, only 1st discuss with Tradetron and your broker for proper use with Tradetron. Whatever rules they given, follow them to avoid errors.
2. If you get always errors, then its your broker problems not Tradetron or strategy problem.
3. For brokers related issue contact with Tradetron and brokers.
D) Comments on Strategy Review
2. Without proper study and testing avoid giving any feedback. Intentionally given feedback get noted.
E) Profit Sharing
1. Read strategy description carefully, all details given in that.
2. Please Note only our referral trading accounts have profit sharing benefits (25%) up-to 1X multiplier. Not for all users.
3. Profit Sharing Invoices we raised 2 times in month, 1st date and 15th date of month. Clear your invoices before next invoice date. Please follow the basic profit sharing rules.
F) PNL Target Stop Loss
1. Don’t compare paper trade and live auto pnl. Even don’t compare 2 Live auto pnl because its based on entry price. Order take place on market price and all get different prices, so pnl also different and exits times also different depend on entry price to target rally.
2. Strategy having define Stop Loss, Target, Partial target Booking, trail SL as per pnl.
Before Starting Live auto trade
Please run all strategy on paper mode before going live.
1. As paper trade results not considered slippages, so please do live offline trade for few days.
2. After completing live offline trades deploy it for live auto.
How To Handle errors:-
- Check in notification log, what is the type of errors and act accordingly.
- In case of margin errors, there is high chance that ALGO will take some partial orders. So, check real trades in your terminal & square off all positions.
- Manage the errors as cancel/done manually.
You can exit from any error trade. But, still check, ALGO may take some long position (buy trade) in that case. So, care should be taken, once managing errors, there should not be any live trade left in terminal. After checking properly for NIL Live trade position, you can reactivate or, it will reactivate automatically as per ALGO Signal.
1. Various strategy will take multiple entry in a single day. So, please watch on paper mode first, then calculate net profit after all expenses. However, as per statistics, all account are in net profit, those who have continued full month.
2. If you are an active trader, you can book profit and can pause strategy for the day, once you attain your daily profit target.
3. Various strategy will take trade as soon as you make it active, reactivate as per the market condition.
4. We have various strategy, which will take only one entry per day. please go through all and take the decision.
All investment strategies and investments involve risk of loss. You should not engage in trading unless you fully understand the nature of the transactions you are entering into and the extent of your exposure to loss. If you do not fully understand these risks you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor. All trading strategies are used at your own risk.
F&O tradings are subject to market, or systematic, risk. This is because there is no way to predict what will happen in the future or whether a given asset/capital/fund will increase or decrease in value. Because the market cannot be accurately predicted or completely controlled, no investment is risk-free.
Motive Trades ALGO Trading means not a money machine, it is helpful to avoid emotions, follow rules, money management and quick trade executions in multiple accounts. There will be downside as well as upside only need to stay stick with strategy. In Motive Trades ALGO Trading there may be slippage, error in terminal or any technical issue. It is 100% fully automated trading closely monitored by the strategy creator. However, you are advised to keep a watch over the account to monitor any significant deviation.
We are not a SEBI Registered Analyst. no claims, rights reserved. We are not responsible for your profit or loss. Please Consult Your Financial advisor before using this algo strategy.