created : 2 months ago| | live deployment: 0
Thanks for choosing this strategy
# It's a BankNifty option buying strategy.
# It's a purely intraday scalping strategy based on technical analysis.
# Capital required is about 20k + 15k buffer.
# It may take several entries in a day if conditions are met. So, to save brokerage use Finvasia, Kotak Securities (not Kotak Neo, it doesn't support api as of now) or any other broker with low FNO intraday brokerage is advisable.
# Maximum loss is 2k/day, but target is open. On suitable days targets can reach over 6k.
# Generate token every morning before 9:15 AM. Do not activate the strategy during trading hours, else you may incur severe losses.
# Do not exit mid-way seeing the profit or loss, let the algorithm do it's work.
# It will take at least 1 reversal to enter into trade and will work best in volatile market.
# On any odd day it may not enter into any trade due to 1 sided movement of the market, but it will be very rare.
# Don't worry about the drawdown, it's calculated as per the risk-reward ratio, deploy it for at least 1 month to see good results.
# Do Paper Trading for about 1 month before deploying into Live Auto. I should not be held responsible for any profit or loss incurred.
Open new trading account with my link to avail special offers. Copy and paste the below links to your browser.
Alice Blue: https://aliceblueonline.com/open-account-fill-kyc-request-call-back/?C=678529
Also, you can try my other strategies to diversify your trading techniques. Each one is based on different technical analysis. On some particular day if one strategy does not work, then the other may earn you handsome profit.
1. Do or Die - Patient Trader || Bank Nifty || Based on Support and Resistance||
2. Do or Die - Expert Trader || Bank Nifty || Based on Moving Averages Crossover||
3. Do or Die - Junior Expert || Bank Nifty || Nearly similar to Expert Trader but in single lot and different timeframe ||
4. Do or Die - Retail Trader || Bank Nifty || Based on RSI indicator ||
5. Do or Die - Aggressive Trader || Nifty 50 || Based on ADX and EMA indicators||
Happy Trading......Jai Hind