created : 6 months ago| | live deployment: 0
- Strategy Details:
- This is A Weekly Positional Nifty Iron Fly Strategy
- Which Takes Entry At 9.35 AM On Friday
- And Takes Exit At 3.00 PM On Expiry Day
- This Strategy Will Always Execute buy legs First To Avoid The higher Margin Requirements.
- There Will be Adjustment Trades As per the Market Movement.
- If There Will Be Directional Move Strategy Will Sell OTM CE Or PE as per the direction of move To Keep The Delta In Check.
- About Stoploss: Since We Have bought the hedges, It is a risk defined Strategy & Maximum Loss Is fixed The Strategy will not take Any Stoploss Instead It Will Try To minimise The Maximum Losses by Selling The Extra CE & PE As & When Required.
- About Trailing Stoploss: Since Many Of You Will Be Worried About Trailing Stop losses I Haven't Defined A trailing Stoploss. But Strategy Is Defined In Such A Way As the Expiry Nears It Will Start Shifting OTM Hedges Near to The Strike Sold For IRON FLY. This will Start Locking In the Profits & You Will Feel More Comfortable Holding The Trade Till Expiry.
- Regarding Margin Requirement: Based On the Strike Price this Strategy Choose To Sell for The IRON FLY Margin Requirement Can Go Upto 150000 At Peak With All the Adjustment Trades. But A buffer Amount Of 20K Per Lot Will Ensure Smooth Order Executions.
Suggestions & Warnings:
- It Is Not recommended To Deploy Strategy At Any Random Day Or time And Exit As per Your View on Market. You May Suffer Huge Losses.
- During Sudden market falls It is Expected That VIX will shoot up & option premiums will Increase & You May See Huge MTM Swings.
- Please Deploy this Strategy In Paper trading mode For at least 1 Month & If you Feel confident Enough Then Deploy In Live Auto Mode.
- For Any Queries Or Problems Please Contact Me @ https://t.me/smithashwani
Disclaimer: I'm not SEBI registered investment or financial advisor. Don't deploy this strategy based on past performance only.