created : 1 year ago| | live deployment: 0
BACKTEST REPORT FROM 1ST JAN, 2020 TILL 31ST
- SELL FOUR LOTS ATM CALL AND FOUR LOTS ATM PUT of BANK NIFTY weekly options and
- BUY FOUR LOTS OTM CALL AND FOUR LOTS OTM PUT of BANK NIFTY for cross margin benefit
ENTRY TIME- any time after 9:15 AM
EXIT TIME- before 15:08 PM
MARGIN REQUIRED- 300K (on 1x margin) keep 30k as buffer, can also check with your
broker for exact margin
(ON 1 X)
PROFIT SHARING: PROFIT SHARING OF 10% OFTHE PROFIT ,TO BE CALCULATED AND ADJUSTED AFTER THE LOSS (IF ANY) FOR THE PREVIOUS MONTHS
Before going for Live deployment: (Credit to Trading Bots )
1.Paper trade for a few days (at least a week) and understand the dynamics. Take your time and analyze the results for a few days before opting for live trading. Don't fall for instant gratification. Be patient.
2. Diversification: Prefer diversifying your capital across all 5 strategies instead of using a higher multiplier in one. All strategies are good. Each one will have its good and bad days.
3. No manual intervention: Once you decide to deploy, make it a point to not interfere manually even if there is a loss. Don't use your personal discretion. Deploy only when you start trusting the strategies after paper trading.
4. Multiplier: Don't increase/decrease the multiplier on the basis of profits/losses. Keep it constant for at least a week. Else you might make losses on higher multipliers and profits on lower.
5. Stick to the strategy for at least a month: Don't discard any strategy very quickly. It's not a quick-rich scheme. You need to accept losses as well. Many people delete the deployments if they suffer a loss on the first day. This is not the right way of systematic trading.
6. Intraday deployment and changes: Don't make any changes during trading hours eg: changing multiplier, pausing/reactivating, etc.
I AM NOT A SEBI REGISTERED ADVISOR, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS INCURRED IN THE TRADING STRATEGY MENTIONED ABOVE. BEFORE DECIDING TO TRADE YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES AND ABILITY TO TOLERATE RISK.IF YOU DO NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND THESE RISKS YOU MUST SEEK INDEPENDENT ADVICE FROM YOU FINANCIAL ADVISOR.ALL TRADING STARATEGIES ARE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ALGO AND AUTOMATED TRADING:
GOOD PAST PERFORMANCE IS NO GUARANTEE OF THE FUTURE RESULTS. YOU SHOULDN’T DISCOUNT AN ALGO JUST BECAUSE IT HAS NOT DONE WELL RECENTLY AS IT CAN DELIVER ITS USUAL GOOD RESULTS IN FUTURE
Although our algos are 100% fully automated, you're advised to keep an eye over the account to monitor any significant deviation or error