created : 4 months ago| | live deployment: 0
The strategy takes overnight position
- New Entry every Friday morning after 9:20 based on direction.
- Strategy Exit at 3 PM on Thursday (Weekly Expiry)
- It works great with most of the brokers, as it will always Sell ATM Strikes.
- It takes a directional Bullish position by Selling Nifty/BN Put Options AND Bearish Position by Selling Nifty/BN Call Options
- It buys Nifty Hedge 1000 points OTM and 2000 points OTM for BN.
RISK / REWARD
- The max drawdown has been 20% on the capital required historically.
- DO NOT increase multiplier looking at the results, as you need to save your capital in case of drawdowns
- If you don't follow the above Rule, you'll surely face problems at some time in future
- There is no Stop Loss in this system and it will exit based on the signals generated by the Strategy
- It has a target of 75% of the premium and then takes the next ATM strike in the direction of the trend
THINGS NOT TO DO
- Please don't change the multiplier during the week.
- The only time you should increase / decrease your X Multiplier is between Thursday after market hours and Friday before market hours
- If you change your multiplier in between, the strategy will not work properly and you WILL incur losses