created : 5 months ago| | live deployment: 0
- Strategy takes position in ITM/ATM Weekly option of Nifty in current trend of market.
- Captures long trends in the market. ***Loses in sideways market***.
- CE or PE based on the Trend
- Avoid on Expiry Day for better returns
- Capital required for 1x deployment is around 15k + 35k (Buffer in case of events or high volatility)
Before going for Live deployment
1. Paper trade for a few days (at least a week) and understand the dynamics. Take your time and analyze the results for a few days before opting for live trading. Don't fall for instant gratification. Be patient.
2. Diversification: Prefer diversifying your capital across all strategies instead of using a higher multiplier in one. All strategies are good. Each one will have its good and bad days.
3. No manual intervention: Once you decide to deploy, make it a point to not interfere manually even if there is a loss. Don't use your personal discretion. Deploy only when you start trusting the strategies after paper trading.
4. Multiplier: Don't increase/decrease the multiplier on the basis of profits/losses. Keep it constant for at least a week. Else you might make losses on higher multipliers and profits on lower.
5. Stick to the strategy for at least a month: Don't discard any strategy very quickly. It's not a quick-rich scheme. You need to accept losses as well. Many people delete the deployments if they suffer a loss on the first day. This is not the right way of systematic trading.
6. Intraday deployment and changes: Don't make any changes during trading hours eg: changing multiplier, pausing/reactivating, etc.
I AM NOT A SEBI OR MCX REGISTERED ADVISOR, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS INCURRED IN THE TRADING STRATEGY MENTIONED ABOVE. BEFORE DECIDING TO TRADE YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES AND ABILITY TO TOLERATE RISK.IF YOU DO NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND THESE RISKS YOU MUST SEEK INDEPENDENT ADVICE FROM YOU FINANCIAL ADVISOR.ALL TRADING STARATEGIES ARE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK.