created : 6 months ago| | live deployment: 0
Free for use till 20th May 2022
Theme of the Strategy:
· As the name suggests DUO means taking two entries in a day.
· Bank-Nifty Options Selling Strategy
· Earn Theta Decay throughout the DAY.
· Always in Trade from Monday to Thursday.
· Average Monthly return 2-10%
· Monthly risk on Investment 2 – 8 (max) %
· Limited risk, but consistent Profit.
- Capital requirement:
- · For 1X (1 lot) Capital Requirement would be lakh (including buffer & cushion amount)
Backtesting Report Tradetron(April 2021 to March 2022):
Back testing results :
- Strategy Explanation:
- · Strategy sells a straddle twice a day at different timings
- · Each leg has an % SL it varies day to day.
- · Because of slippages, PNL may vary from user to user.
No Profit Sharing till 1st May.
After that, We will charge 15% of profit sharing per month on Tradetron shown PNL.
Invoice will be sent to respective users on the 1st week of every month. If payment is not made within 5 days then the user will be blocked on the 6th day.
How To Handle (errors):
· Check-in notification log, what is the type of errors and act accordingly.
· In case of margin errors, there is a high chance that ALGO will take some partial orders. So, check real trades in your terminal & square off all positions.
· Manage the errors as cancel/ proceed/ done manually.
· For Hedged strategy check whether all positions are filled or not? act accordingly.
Telegram Channel Link:
Support & Contact:
- · You can call on this number 8097578729 for any issues or queries.
- · Open an Angel Broking account with us & Get All Strategy with less brokerage with Less* sharing on profit.
· Account opening link:
Patni Capital is not SEBI registered investment or financial advisor. Don't deploy any strategy based on past performance only. All the P&L updates are their own Live Auto P&L and it is for information purposes. Paper trading for a month is the best way to learn and earn a huge return in long run. You won't become rich in the short term with any strategy.
We are not SEBI Registered Analysts. NO claims, rights reserved. We are not responsible for your profit or loss.