created : 8 months ago| | live deployment: 0
DIRECTIONAL STRATEGIES ARE RISKY WITH UP TO 25-30% DRAWDOWN. ONLY ALLOCATE A SMALL PART OF YOUR PORTFOLIO IN SUCH STRATEGIES.
This is a trend following intraday strategy which takes short positions in Nifty options to provide superior results in trending market.
Entries: Only one counter per day with 1 lots of CE or PE (1 leg in total at any point, switches as per market trend)
First Entry Time: 9:20 AM. Strategy can be activated anytime during the day as well.
Leg Level Stop Loss: Yes, available. Details cannot be disclosed.
Last Exit Time: 3:15 PM
Strategy Level Stop Loss: 3000
Trailing Stop Loss: None
Capital Requirement: As per current margin requirements, Nifty Directional Earner requires margin of approx. INR 1.1 Lakh (With Zerodha). Margin requirements across brokers may differ. Users are suggested to check margin requirements with their broker for short selling one lot of Call or Put.
Review the Current P&L and Back Testing Results
Live P&L Status Details
Back testing results :
Before going for Live deployment:
1. Paper trade for a few days (at least a week) and understand the dynamics. Take your time and analyze the results for a few days before opting for live trading. Don't fall for instant gratification. Be patient.
2. Diversification: Prefer diversifying your capital across multiple strategies instead of using a higher multiplier in one. All strategies are good. Each one will have its good and bad days.
3. No manual intervention: Once you decide to deploy, make it a point to not interfere manually even if there is a loss. Don't use your personal discretion. Deploy only when you start trusting the strategies after paper trading.
4. Multiplier: Don't increase/decrease the multiplier on the basis of profits/losses. Keep it constant for at least a week. Else you might make losses on higher multipliers and profits on lower.
5. Stick to the strategy for at least a month: Don't discard any strategy very quickly. It's not a quick-rich scheme. You need to accept losses as well. Many people delete the deployments if they suffer a loss on the first day. This is not the right way of systematic trading.
6. Intraday deployment and changes: Don't make any changes during trading hours eg: changing multiplier, pausing/reactivating, etc.
In case of any queries related with Algo trading, please reach out to us on below mentioned platforms. Always happy to help.
Telegram Channel - https://t.me/Algos_With_Ankur
Telegram Group - https://t.me/Algos_With_Ankur_Community
Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
*We are not SEBI registered and the strategy results are purely based on index movements. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Please understand the risks before using this strategy.