created : 3 months ago| | live deployment: 90
DO NOT SUBSCRIBE UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND THE RISK AND LIMITATIONS
of Option Writing / Selling for Nifty and Bank Nifty :
Credit goes to Mr Patel - who deployed on 12x straightaway - so don't be Mr Patel - start with 1x understand the risk and how it operates and focus on your P&L rather than PT or someone else's P&L. If you are getting profits stick around and don't judge by comparing with PT results. PT Results are illusion and Slippages are reality. And those who are patient to let the drawdown phase pass, can only sustain and make profits.
May 31 2021 : Updating the Capital Required to 3 Lac based on SEBI Phase 2 Margin Requirements
May 11, 2021: Updating the Capital Required to 2.2 lac instead of 2 lac to ensure people don't face margin shortfall issue with their Brokers. We have been using Zerodha Margin calculations as based till now.
This strategy SHORTS / WRITES Call and Put Options for 1 lot of Nifty and Bank Nifty for Intraday as Intraday Orders / MIS (Zerodha).
It has dynamic adjustment logic to ensure that it keeps adjusting based on the market conditions.
Entries : Minimum 1 and Maximum 2 entries per day
Entry : 916AM
Target : Variable
Stop Loss : Each Leg has Dynamic SL
Exit : 2:55 PM or Target
Its passive income generation strategy with focus on earning the theta decay ( time component of the premium) during intraday.
Be patient with the positions as it's time decay strategy, it will take its time to get you the P&L in the intraday. If you stop it in between or exit, it might not give you the expected results. Theta decay happens faster closer to expiry, so accordingly, we will get better results closer to expiry... so stay invested :)
Our telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/PMW_BTG0I4tiZTY1
Review the Current P&L and Back Testing Results
Live P&L Status Details : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1bsaOLplNupcZ3nB8vqaweulEg6U_kyi773VHCziYE/edit?usp=sharing
Back testing results : https://backtest.tradetron.tech/backtest/report-501183.pdf
Before going for Live deployment: (Credit to TradingBots for this nice explanation ! )
1. Paper trade for a few days (at least a week) and understand the dynamics. Take your time and analyze the results for a few days before opting for live trading. Don't fall for instant gratification. Be patient.
2. Diversification: Prefer diversifying your capital across all 5 strategies instead of using a higher multiplier in one. All strategies are good. Each one will have its good and bad days.
3. No manual intervention: Once you decide to deploy, make it a point to not interfere manually even if there is a loss. Don't use your personal discretion. Deploy only when you start trusting the strategies after paper trading.
4. Multiplier: Don't increase/decrease the multiplier on the basis of profits/losses. Keep it constant for at least a week. Else you might make losses on higher multipliers and profits on lower.
5. Stick to the strategy for at least a month: Don't discard any strategy very quickly. It's not a quick-rich scheme. You need to accept losses as well. Many people delete the deployments if they suffer a loss on the first day. This is not the right way of systematic trading.
6. Intraday deployment and changes: Don't make any changes during trading hours eg: changing multiplier, pausing/reactivating, etc.
*We are not SEBI registered and the strategy shared is purely based on historical movements of indices. Please understand the risk before using this strategy. 0